Brussels Kangaroos welcomes guys and gals, from beginners to advanced players, from the age of 3.5. Take a look at the schedule for the different team’s practice sessions and games (by age and sex) on the SCHEDULE page.
Here’s how to join the club:
You are entitled to come to two free practice sessions before committing, during which you will still be covered by our insurance policy. Simply don your sports gear, come along to the field where the practice session takes place (see LOCATION) and introduce yourself (ideally after having contacted us). All equipment will be provided by the club to begin with (except a protective cup for boys/men). After these two trial sessions, you have to register with the club to be insured and to continue attending practices and games.
To register, download and fill in the official registration form from the Belgian French-speaking Baseball and Softball League (available here or under USEFUL DOCUMENTS). This form contains a section with a medical certificate to confirm that you are fit to play, which must be completed by a doctor. The registration process is made up of three simple steps:
- Send the completed document to ;
- Attach a photo ID of less than 100 KB to the same e-mail (new members only);
- Transfer the membership fee (see amounts below) to Brussels Kangaroos: BE28 7440 6373 1720 (BIC: KREDBEBB) mentioning the name and the year of birth of the player in the subject line.
Categories in 2023
|Category||Baseball/Softball||Gender||Birth year (age)|
|Beeball||Baseball (adapted)||2016-2019 (4 to 7 years)|
Membership fees 2023
We have start delivering the new licenses begin December in order to allow you to get your license and be insured as of January 1st and through the December 31st . To achieve this, we shall ask you to pay your membership in one block; this lone amount will cover both outdoor AND indoor practices.
|Categories||Full season (*)|
|Beeball Major (Pupilles) - Minimes – Cadets - Softball < 16 ans||220 €|
|Cadets - Juniors - Seniors - Softball ≥ 16 years||250 €|
|Recreational (no competition) < 16 years||180 €|
|Recreational (no competition) ≥ 16 years||200 €|
|Coach||1 free player licence|
- Familiy discount : 10% discount for the 2nd member, 20% from the 3rd member (in descending order of age category)
- No extra fee for a double license (baseball and softball)
- Extra 15€ for late payment (after 20th of January), except for new members**.
- The membership fee makes you an official member and also covers our end-of-season celebration, which rounds off the summer season
For example :